Sunday, July 19, 2009

my birthDAY!!


At Cui cui Shui - Happy B'day!!


sorry guyS...
Long time din update my blog ...
lazy~~~

0630 2009... tat'a my happiest b'day!!
my sexiest, gayish , happiest, farkest 17 th
( these r all the wishes fr my friends...)

Thx my ji mui Yee Wen for giving me the 1st cake...
I like it so much~~ muack!!
So i make a wish for her~~
hopE She will become prettier n smarter...

Den follow by HUI XIN!!!


At Kasturi~~

I'm really very touched lerrr... Bake a cake for me ...
Not Nice to See , but Nice to Eat....
So i make a wish for her ~~
hope 1 day she will be a great cake baker ...XD
N my 5A11 buddies ... thx alot for celebrating my b'day in class...

N then my sCout Fren( y heng, k men, j yang, c hong, water bottle, kelvinTee and romano) !!!
i never expected u all will buy any present for me!!!
( cuz i never buy present for u all)
But U all did!!!
Thx for giving me the 3rd cake and celebrate my b'day at cui cui shui!!!!
N most important " _|_ FARK Me" !!



So i use my 3rd wish...
~~Wish u all will become more guai lan n happier in future....
N nvr forget to thx eugene for his wishing....

Finally i bac home at 11.30pm...
the night is still young ... my story haven end...
Now is the time my family celebrate my b'day...
I get my 4th cake....
If each cake is given 1 wish ...
Den i would to make my 4th wish (last wish)
~~ hope my family will always happy N most important things is...
My 3rd bro n her future wife 's BB will born healthy next year...

N so my birthday dotted with a wonderful n great full stop~~~~ ^^

oPPs... nearly forget edi.....
the NEXT DAY i receive a most gayish present...
( fr sze wei , sook ,tsui ling , kit yee , elaine tan, yweng yian others i'm not sure....)
THX very much>>>>


tat's a mirror

Still got many pic haven upload cuz haven get fr fren~~
so u may refer to my FACEBOOK ACC later.... same as my hotmail add...
romance_l_ove@hotmail.com---

0 comments: