Sunday, July 19, 2009

paint my house!!!


met my cousin at petaling street yesterday

HAIX~~~

yest scolded by mum again cuz whole day not studying at all
recently really very busy...
full of activity!!! lucky thing is...
I'M bersara!!!!
haha ... wait so long finally can bersara...
i rmb the last day i bertugas...
i treat my junior very bad....
1st time i punish they all~~~~
is very very syok!!!
haha~~~ but 恶人有恶报...
my junior block my way
when i wan to bac home....
GERAMNYA!!!

toDay lagi geram !!!
early in the morning wake up by my dad...
N help him to send the key for the worker...
damn tired~~
Bac home ~~~ den told by my mum to send sumthing to another shop!!!
lagi geram!!!
but i obey>>>>
Bac home ~~~ en told by my dad to help him paint our house!!!
lagi lagi geram!!!
my house quite big lerr!!!!
but as a good son,,,, i have to obey wad he say ...
cuz he's my ATM!!! XD

My mum is painting.... dun tell her i post her pic at blog... she will kill me!!!
My dad!!!


I'm so hardworking!!!

yahorr... y suddenly my house need to paint??
cuz my bro is Getting MARRY!!!!
WOW>>> wad a Good news!!!
but my bro is only 20 yrs old...
no job.... still a university student...
y marry .... i believe u all know...
the hint is too obvious~~~

i'm going to becum uncle
N my dad is going to becum GRand PA
mum is going to becum GranD MA....

my bro is daMn lucky...
for having a such good dad~~~
held a great wedding ceremony for him n let him continue his studies...

N he taught me a lesson...
next time better having safety precaution before
SEX...
N withdrawer method is very dangerous!!!
COnDOM is the best~~~

1 comments:

JoeL Lee said...

definitely agree on what u said!!haha..hey..help me click the Ads also lo..thx